DiSC is a popular system for understanding oneself and others, to communicate and work together most effectively. The increased understanding to be gained can be applied to almost any workplace situation: managing and supervising, communicating with customers and coworkers, teaming, sales, and vendor relationships. Participants learn more about their unique strengths and areas to improve. They then apply it to understanding others and appreciating each others’ strengths.
This workshop is customized for specific needs and objectives. A typical format will include:
- Before class, participants respond to one of the Everything DiSC assessments – Workplace, Management, or Sales. They will view their personalized report prior to the workshop.
- In the workshop, participants learn more about DiSC styles that are similar to theirs and those that are different. They view video clips of typical workplace interactions, and identify strategies to maximize effectiveness.
- Various small group discussions and activities help participants apply what they are learning to their “real world” experiences.
- Goals and action plans are formulated, focusing on how to strengthen relationships by using DiSC style strengths.
Note: This workshop may also be used to train internal trainers to use DiSC in their organizations.
- Diversity and Respect in the Workplace
- Signature Series for Supervisors
- Train-the-trainer – for new trainers
- Making Training Stick - for trainers, for managers